"A Little Guidance Goes A Long Way"
Contact me or schedule an appointment today!
Flexible scheduling 7 days a week!
Protect your dream home with an 11th Month Warranty Inspection
Most builders offer a one-year warranty on a new home and one year warranties can at times be purchased for existing homes at time of purchase. If you have an existing warranty, before it expires give me a call and I will come out during the 11th month or sooner and perform a full home inspection before your warranty expires. My non-invasive inspection is based on observations of the visible and apparent condition of the interior and exterior of the structure, including its major systems and components. I also include a free home maintenance book which helps you know what components in your home will need maintenance and how often. Following your inspection, you will receive via e-mail a comprehensive report, complete with photos, that includes information on any material defects observed on the date of the inspection. Armed with this information, you can take any necessary steps to hold your builder, his subcontractors, or warranty company to their warranties while they’re still in force.
My Full Inspections include:
• roof, vents, flashings and trim;
• gutters and downspouts;
• skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• grading and drainage;
• basement, foundation and crawlspace;
• water penetration and foundation movement;
• heating system;
• cooling system;
• main water shut-off valve;
• water heating system;
• interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
• and much more.
11th Month Home Warranty Inspection