"A Little Guidance Goes A Long Way"
General Home Inspection
A general home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of the home and components within. A home is a system of interdependent parts: mechanical and physical components; all of which depend on the other to function efficiently and prevent problems which could degrade and affect the integrity of the property.
During my inspection, I will walk through with you and evaluate the home's physical condition, including its structure, construction and mechanical systems. I will identify any items that undoubtedly need to be repaired or replaced and answer questions you might have regarding the home's major systems, equipment, structure, and finishes. Once the walk-through is complete, I will prepare and deliver to the you and your agent an electronic report of findings within 24 hours. At that point you can then use the knowledge gained to make informed decisions about your real estate purchase.
Keep in mind that my inspection is a report on the condition of the home at the time of inspection and does not guarantee future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of the systems or components.
And now for the “fine print”:
-Honored for 90 days after closing.
-Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
-We'll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
-The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
-Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice.
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy Back Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person that brings an action against InterNACHI waives trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI prevails.
My Full Inspections include:
• roof, vents, flashings and trim;
• gutters and downspouts;
• skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• grading and drainage;
• basement, foundation and crawlspace;
• water penetration and foundation movement;
• heating system;
• cooling system;
• main water shut-off valve;
• water heating system;
• interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
• and much more.
Contact us or schedule an appointment today!
Flexible scheduling 7 days a week!
If your participating inspector misses anything,
we'll buy your home back.